Friday 4 December 2009

NaBloPoMo, the fail. & Friday Five

Sorry for the hiatus.

I will just summarise and say that Maryland and all its funtimes and lovely lovely people are distracting from the internet. That is GREAT for my mental health and I am so glad I failed NaBloPoMo because I got to see everyone, support the US economy, hug my grandma and it was all amazing.

Now for my Friday Five.

1. Christmas Music. Especially John Denver & The Muppets. 'Nough Said.
2. I am introducing C to the film A Christmas Story tonight. I hope he loves it. I do.
3. I have been making delicious salads. I think I have perfected salad (for me). Yum.
4. Changes to our flat are upcoming, which will make my quality of life SO MUCH BETTER. Very exciting.
5. Plans for better, cheaper socializing to hit our flat in the New Year. Also going to improve my quality of life.

No comments: