Friday 23 April 2010

Friday I'm in Love!

This week has been an incredible roller coaster. Today (and yesterday) have been marvelous. So much love for the weekend. Without further ado...

01. NEW BIKE. Technically it's for my birthday which is approximately 10 days away. But it's built and gorgeous and comfortable and squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
02. Gardening. So relaxing. I spent all Thursday afternoon loving on my little garden. It holds up well to my neglect.
03. Old Bay is my most favourite-ist potato wedge/french fry flavour ever. It just oozes nostalgia and delicious. My favourite dinners lately have Old Bay wedges (once every week or two).
04. The sunny weather that England has been enjoying has made my garden and my mental health grow stronger.
05. I love when I go to the gym and just go all out for the whole 90-120 minutes I'm there. It makes me feel so invigourated, healthy and whole. (I have been pretty lax on the gym lately...bad.)

Songs this week: (down from bands/artists, I am on a repeating songs phase.)

01. Dr Frankenstein by Jack Savoretti
02. Will you return? by The Avett Brothers
03. Paranoia in B-Flat Major by The Avett Brothers
04. Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons
05. Ghost by Bombay Bicycle Club


Off cycling on Sunday, so look forward to a photo post sometime next week!

No comments: