Friday 16 April 2010

Holy Friday, Batman!

It's already Friday?! Man, the weeks are passing quickly! C and I have been engaged for over a year now.

Today has been stressful. I am trying to do quite a bit of wedding buying/paying deposits now that most everything has been planned. I use an American bank card for this...until I couldn't use it today! So there was some drama. I have used it relatively easily until now.

It has been sorted out, but I was pretty tense for a few hours.

This week's five:

01. Roast chicken. So delicious.
02. Plants are growing like crazy. I can't wait to put them out in the garden.
03. Being under budget on food shopping. I love deals.
04. New dress. Hopefully party worthy. (for rehearsal dinner, etc)
05. The library. I have a goal of reading 75 books before my 26th birthday (May 2011) and I am already ten down. So 65 to go.


Music is roughly the same as last week. With a resurgence of Allo Darlin'.

No comments: