Friday 26 February 2010

Friday's back, back again.

This has been a productive week. I have felt good all week, minus the lovely cold virus clogging up my sinuses.

Maybe it's because the weather's changing. Or because I had an epiphany last week. Or because I am more committed to the gym than ever. (Yes, I did go to the gym with a cold. I washed my hands prior to working out and used alcogel. Also, I wipe down the machines I've used, unlike all my gym comrades.)

Whatever the reason that this week was good, I hope it continues. I will keep on with the gym and trying to stay organised in the hope that it will keep me from feeling like the week has passed without accomplishment.

This week's five:

1. New music coming to me. (What Amazon addiction?! Who? Me?) Any other suggestions?
2. Hannah's pancakes. Om nom nom.
3. Tidy flat. Mostly. (If only the piles of clean laundry would sort, fold and hang themselves.)
4. Flexible-ish work schedule.
5. Thank you cards/notes for the little things. So nice.

Listening to: Avett Brothers, Be Good Tanyas, The Middle East, The Everybodyfields, Jack Savoretti and Xavier Rudd

1 comment:

Kristen Miner said...

In my exercise and fitness education classes, the teachers always said if you have health problems above the neck you can exercise. But if your problems are below the neck, rest up and stay away from the gym. So I commend you for going while sick. I would do the same!