Monday 9 November 2009

20 things

The following are a list of things I would like to accomplish in my life. Brought to you by the fact that I am sick.


1.Be published. (Again.)
2.Have a happy, successful and committed marriage.
3.Travel to New Zealand.
4.Run a half-marathon.
5.Travel around Europe in an RV.
6.Follow the Tour de France.
7.Learn another language (Italian, German or Welsh).
8.Read 52 books in one year.
9.Go camping in the Peaks or Scottish Highlands.
10.Have and raise children.
11.Knit a big project (i.e. shawl or sweater)for myself.
12.See the fjords in Scandinavia.
13.Visit British Columbia.
14.Have a large garden.
15.Get a DSLR and learn/teach myself to take good photographs
16.Grow my hair really long, just because.
17.Have a library in my house.
18.Attend Michigan Womyn's Music Festival
19.Drive across North America.
20.Build a greenhouse.

No comments: