Tuesday 17 November 2009

There has got to be more than this.

I am stuck in a rut. A dinner rut, that is. I rotate the same ten or twelve meals and frankly, I am getting sick of it. Not sure whether C cares, but I'm sure he would be happy to have more variety.

Things I cook on a regular basis:

-Chicken Broccoli stir fry
-Mexican Beans and rice
-Chili
-Chicken, Mashed Potato and [insert vegetable]
-Turkey (or beef) burgers, wedges and raw vegetables
-Soup and toast or sandwich
-Mexican inspired food that fits in a tortilla
-Chicken and vegetable Curry
-Vegetarian Lasagne (C is not overly keen on this and then I end up with a lot of food leftover)
-Pasta

I need to find some inspiration for new, easy (and healthy!) dinners. Do you have a favourite dinner? Share the love? In the meantime, I guess I will pore over my cookbooks, Google and Martha Stewart for inspiration.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I just made sesame pork chops, and serve with hoisin sauce. I am kinda obsessed with hoisin sauce right now.

Have you tried spinach quiche? That is part of my dinner tonight.